Recent Posts

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

My favourite designers - Heather Bailey

To be completely lost in the magical world of fabric and see first-hand the transition from yard/meter to dress is as exciting as being a child watching her first butterfly. 

My next couple of posts are about my favourite fabourite designers (I love them all equally) and their latest fabric collections.  Hopefully I'll get my hands on a couple of yards and turn them into gorgeous dresses.



Heather Bailey is an incredible designer with an eye for colour that is recognised world wide.  She has her fingers on the tips of fabricsewing patterns, paper craft supplies , stationery, picnicware.  If you grab a mo, head on over to her website and indulge in a colour explosion. http://heatherbailey.typepad.com/ Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment