Recent Posts

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Buttons Buttons Buttons - The hunt is on

Nadia from Cupcake Couture is asking any and everyone for Buttons and I think this is worthy of attention considering it helps the SPCA in Kloof.  Go have a look at her blog and help a gal out. http://lovecupcakecouture.blogspot.com/
 
 
 
In her own words:-
 
"The button collection is aimed at making sure precious buttons don't go to waste!  I hear more often than I would like - that people don't know what to do with old buttons and so they just throw them away!  Horrid to my button loving ears.

Please help me to collect buttons...you would be surprised to know just how many there are out there that are not being used!"
Pin It Now!

1 comments:

Nadia Jonker said...

Hello
Thank you so much for reposting this. I really appreciate it.
The buttons from Katy sound like a dream...please mail me lovecupcakecouture@gmail.com
Tried to find an email address for you, but didn't.
Yey for buttons!
x

Post a Comment