I was browsing through the blog's that I follow and I came across this list that http://cocorosetextiles.blogspot.com/ put together and I could immediately related to her list. It went something like this:-
1. Stepping on lego and trying so hard not to turn the air blue.
2. Looking at my white wood and realising it's changed to a new paint shade called 'grubby finger grey'.
3. Saying stuff and it never sinks in.
4. Toothpaste blobs in the sink and down the side of it. HOW?
5. Drawers pulled open and never shut.
6. Constant dirty bowls and plates dumped by the sink when the dishwasher is empty and ready for dirty dishes.
7. Dirty laundry thrown on the floor when there is a laundry bin two steps away from it.
8. Cushions never on sofas and chairs but on floors.
9. TV remote never where you can find it.
10. My belongings moved or taken and no one ever admits to it.
No. 10 has got to be my worst.
It got me thinking that it's really easy to list the things that frustrate and infuriate, so to turn the tide, here are my TOP 10 things that I LOVE about my offspring (besides the fact that I have to, I'm their mother)
1. The millions of beautiful pieces of artwork made just for me, where I'm skinny and gorgeous.
2. When I get up in the morning and they've got dressed and had breakfast all on their own.
3. The endless supply of hugs and kisses.
4. That they still want to hold my hand when we are out in public.
5. They tell me I’m beautiful when I’ve just got out of bed.
6. Their eagerness to help make supper, dish up or play waiter/ess.
7. They keep as quiet as mice when all I want is an afternoon nap.
8. When they model for me when I buy or make clothes, just so that I can get a good look.
9. The smile I am gifted when I walk in the door after a hard day of work.
10. They love each other, and surprisingly miss each other when not around.